Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SSD Drives and Mac OSX

Good Morning World, I've been missing for a while but its great to be back to normal. Between planning for a wedding, working, and running a consulting business I've been going 100% per hour non stop. Well anyway just want to share my experience on sad and macbook pro. I'm a virtual machine nut thats all i use my macbook pro for now a days for running virtual machines. So i went out bought a 120gb sad intel drive. i must say if you have a mac and no sad drive you a doing your self a huge disservice. i would recommend going with an sad drive. my boot time is a lot faster , as well as compile time for my code I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cracking Kerberos Service Tickets (TGS) Using Kerberoasting

As of late I've been spending a lot of time researching and learning different techniques when it comes to attacking Active Directory En...