Sunday, April 24, 2011

Coming to Jesus

Today is a wonderful day and im really enjoying it. I thank GOD that he has allowed me to live to see another day. And starting from today on im giving my life over to my lord and savior jesus christ i know that its going to take alot of work on my part to stay focused and stay in the word and resist temptation but i know that GOD will keep me and substain me. I just asking from all of you who view my blog is please pray for me as i will pray for you. GOD bless all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I'll pray for you and ask God the almighty to show you right path , enlighten your eyes with straight way and give you guidance to seek the truth.

    Jesus the Christ peace and blessings be upon him and his mother Mary , Is only just a prophet and God's messenger , That's all what he is no more nor less.

    Qur'an says in Nisa 4: 171 says:
    "People of the Book, don’t exaggerate in your religion, and only say the truth about Allah. The Messiah Isa son of Mariam is truly the messenger of God and his word which he sent down on Mariam, and a spirit from him. So believe in God and His Messenger (Isa) and do not say three. Stop it. It is better for you. Allah is one God. Far be it from him to have a boy. He has everything in the heavens and the earth. God is enough of a protector.”

    ReplyDelete

Cracking Kerberos Service Tickets (TGS) Using Kerberoasting

As of late I've been spending a lot of time researching and learning different techniques when it comes to attacking Active Directory En...