Monday, March 7, 2011

Back Again

Well Hello EveryOne i'm finally back and full of fire. Well alot has happened to me since i last blogged. I was fired from my job for a reason that was beyond my control it was pretty much a situation where not being in the in crowd and standing up for myself cost me my job, but oh well the only people that im going to miss are my friends but i can call them and hang out with them so im not at a lost there lol :) ok now moving on. I've decided to grow my business called globalwave consulting full time doing network/system security with a variety of Operating Systems and Applications. I'm really enjoying the independent route right now. But im working on same very interesting projects which is will be blogging more about on a day to day basis.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this is the other door that opens when the first door wash shut. Go forth and kick major quantities of ass and take bus loads of names! This is your chance. Make it count. Don't give up.

    ReplyDelete

Cracking Kerberos Service Tickets (TGS) Using Kerberoasting

As of late I've been spending a lot of time researching and learning different techniques when it comes to attacking Active Directory En...