Tuesday, December 8, 2009

back to the basics

Its a tuesday im sitting here im front of my macbook looking at some korn shell scripts that ive written over time. thanks to my co workers ;) the korn shell has replaced bash as my shell of choice. Anway just finished installing solaris 10 10/09 on a vmware machine. Ok all finished well im off to watch my movie. live free or die hard. I will keep this blog site updated with some of my scripts in python, korn shell, and some perl ;P and tips and tutorials on the following platforms solaris, linux, freebsd and openbsd.

1 comment:

  1. Virginia Beach? I thought you had converted to the religion of Newport News. :)

    ReplyDelete

Cracking Kerberos Service Tickets (TGS) Using Kerberoasting

As of late I've been spending a lot of time researching and learning different techniques when it comes to attacking Active Directory En...